Allied Component Works derives its capabilities from the combined strengths of its design and manufacturing partners. Careful integration of partner capabilities offers us the ability to produce products correctly and cost effectively. The customer can also benefit from this organization by considering Allied Component Works as an ecosystem of relevant vendors who are already working in close coordination. The resources of any or all of these vendors can be brought to the table to address customer needs.
Our first tier partners include -
- Custom Electronics Company, Inc.
Offering intelligent contract electronic assembly services for low to medium volume in a local Maryland facility certified to ISO9001:2008
- SpaceWorks, Inc.
Offering mechanical and packaging design with extensive aerospace experience
- Synchronous Labs
Offering design services focused on software defined radios and FPGA based signal processing
- Nortexa, LLC
Offering fundamental analysis of electronic systems along with premium analog and radio design experience
- Index Designs
Offering unique hardware and software solutions for power management and electronics manufacturing
We also offer value added services in association with the following local companies -
- Integral Components, Inc. - Quality custom cable assemblies
- Manufacturing Support Group - Diverse manufacturing resources
- Turnkey Technology Corp. - Advanced internet and network software solutions
- Mink Hollow Systems, Inc. - Instrument system design and integration